- I like the following quote from Albert Einstein:
“The only thing that you absolutely have to know, is the location of the library.”
- If you’re serious about becoming a writer or perfecting your craft, you must be willing to accept constructive criticism. –posted 12/7/17.
- I understand that charities depend greatly upon contributions, but the hard-sell tactics adopted by some is off-putting. –posted 11/24/17.
- I’m somewhat of an old-fashioned traditionalist when it comes to celebrating the Christmas season. For me, the official start of the holidays was and is Thanksgiving. And though it’s not yet Thanksgiving, listening to Christmas music on the car radio while stuck in traffic on the way in to work this morning was a welcomed relief. –posted 11/20/17.
- Here’s a question I’ve been pondering: Why do you know what to say long after you should have said it? –posted 11/16/17.
- I’m a bit late with this, but the Mass was nice–especially hearing my father’s name read along with the others. It was a bit disconcerting to hear just how many names there were. –posted 11/16/17.
- Tomorrow at Mass, there will be a special prayer and a reading of the names of parishioners who have passed on this year. I will be there for my father, one of the biggest influences in my life and the main inspiration for my Conversations with Pop stories. –posted 11/11/17