Useful Information for Writers of Microfiction
Kickstart your creative juices with writing prompts.
- “If there’s any justice in the universe, I sure as hell don’t see it.”
- “Did you ever notice in the movies and TV no matter how loud the music is playing at a party the doorbell can always be heard?”
- Bigotry is the folly of the ignorant and intolerant.
- “Didn’t I tell you not to let him get to you?”
- Despite everything she packed, Becky couldn’t shake the feeling that she had forgotten something important.
- Despite Jeff’s best efforts, it seemed the drone had other ideas.
- Don’t put that there; you don’t know where it’s been.
- I swear I will do it if you touch me one more time.
- The awakening sun slowly rose above the slumbering hills.
- Linus did care what the others thought. He did believe in the Golden Rule.
- The last of your progeny has moved out of the house. In the midst of the quiet, the house begins to speak to you.
- Imagine seeing the face of God and discovering it doesn’t look anything like what you expected.
- “Despite packing everything she felt she would need, Becky couldn’t shake the feeling that she had forgotten something important.”
- “The Mars expedition couldn’t locate any signs of life because they were looking in the wrong dimension.”
- All men are created equal and should be allowed to discover their God-given talents and develop them to their fullest.
- Writing is part prayer, perspiration, persistence, persuasion, perseverance.
- “What the hell were you thinking when you said she looked pregnant?”